Moving can be stressful and costly in Japan. Let the GaijinPot Moving service handle it for you!
Why use the GaijinPot Moving Service?
The GaijinPot Moving Service is a concierge moving service for foreigners in Japan.
- We will help you find a moving company
- Handle all the arrangements and communication with the movers
- All in English
- Reasonably priced
Moving fees start from just ¥27,750 (excluding tax).
Service Areas: Moving From
The moving company can move your belongings from any of the following areas:
- Tokyo 23 Wards
- Western Suburbs: Kiyose City, Higashikurume City, Nishitokyo City, Musashino City, Mitaka City, Chofu City, Komae City, Kodaira City, Fuchu City, Inagi City, Tama City, Machida City, Hino City, National City, Kokubunji City, Tachikawa City, Hachioji-shi, Akishima-shi
- Yokohama, all wards
- Kawasaki, all wards
- Sagamihara City: Minami Ward and Chuo Ward
- Yamato City, Zama City, Ebina City, Ayase City, Atsugi City, Fujisawa City, Chigasaki City, Kamakura City, Zushi City, Yokosuka City
- Chiba City: Mihama Ward, Inage Ward, Chuo Ward, Hanamigawa Ward
- Noda City, Kashiwa City, Abiko City, Matsudo City, Ichikawa City, Urayasu City, Funabashi City, Kamagaya City, Inzai City, Yachiyo City, Sakura City, Yotsukaido City, Narashino City
- Saitama City, all wards
- Yoshikawa City, Koshigaya City, Soka City, Yashio City, Misato City, Kasukabe City, Sugito Town, Sato City, Kuki City, Kawaguchi City, Toda City, Wako City, Wako City, Ageo City, Kawagoe City, Asaka City, Niiza City, Tokorozawa City, Sayama City, Iruma City, Fujimino City, Fujimi City, Shiki City, Hasuda City, Ina Town, Miyoshi cho
Service Areas: Moving To
The moving company can move your belongings to any area in Tokyo, Kanagawa Prefecture, Chiba Prefecture, and Saitama Prefecture that is located within 200 kilometers of the pick-up address.
Available Moving Days and Times
Monday to Sunday, including holidays
Morning (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
Afternoon (13:00 PM – 18:00 PM)
The Fine Print
- No charge if you cancel by 6PM two days before your scheduled moving date.
- You will be charged 10% of the total moving cost if you cancel one day before your scheduled moving date.
- You will be charged 20% of the total moving cost if you cancel on your scheduled moving date.
- No charge if you change your desired moving day by 6PM two business days before your scheduled moving date.
- You will have to pay an additional 10% of the total moving cost, if you change your desired moving day one day before your scheduled moving date.
- You will have to pay an additional 20% of the total moving cost, if you change your desired moving day on the scheduled moving date.
How to Schedule a Moving Date
To get started, please fill out the form below.