Do you have a friend who is looking for an apartment in Japan?
Here’s a chance for you to help out your friend and make some cash for yourself.
¥10,000 Per Referral
If you refer a friend to the GaijinPot Housing Service who ends up signing a regular two-year lease for an eligible GaijinPot Housing Service apartment with a lease start date of November 30, 2017 or earlier, we will make a referral payment to you of ¥10,000.
There are no restrictions as to the number of people you can refer!
The GaijinPot Housing Service is a support service for foreigners (whether overseas or already living in Japan) looking to rent an apartment here.
Benefits of the GaijinPot Housing Service include:
- 2,100+ properties to choose from.
- Properties pre-approved by landlord to be rented to foreigners.
- Bilingual support.
- No guarantor required.
- Overseas applications ok.
- Pay your rent with a credit card.
Please see the details below!
Eligibility and Rules for Refer-A-Friend Program
- If you refer a friend to the GaijinPot Housing Service who ends up signing a regular two-year lease for an eligible GaijinPot Housing Service apartment with a lease start date of November 30, 2017 or earlier, we will make a referral payment to you of ¥10,000.
- There are no restrictions as to who is eligible to be a referrer but to receive your referral reward, you must have a domestic Japanese bank account to which we can wire the referral payment. You can also opt to receive an Amazon.co.jp e-gift certificate instead of a wire transfer.
- There are no restrictions as to the number of people you may refer to the GaijinPot Housing Service, but this is a first-come-first-served program. We will be awarding a maximum of ¥50,000 in Refer-a-Friend payments on a first-come-first-served basis. This means that even if you refer a friend who signs a lease for a GPM Housing Service apartment by November 30, 2017, you may not receive a cash back payment, if earlier applicants have already claimed all ¥50,000.
- The person you refer must be able to confirm your contact details, as provided by you on the Refer-A-Friend registration form.
- The name of the referrer must match the name of the bank account to which the referral payment will be wired.
- Referral payments will be made by wire transfer on November 30, 2017. Amazon.co.jp e-gift cards will also be mailed on the same date.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any participants who have submitted false or fraudulent information in their application.
Please click below to register as a referrer for the program. You will be taken to a Google form where you can fill in your contact details.