Do you have a friend who is looking for an apartment in Japan?
Here’s a chance for you to help out your friend and make some cash for yourself.
¥10,000 Per Referral
If you refer a friend to the GPM Housing Service who ends up signing a regular two-year lease for an eligible GPM Housing Service apartment with a contract start date of March 31, 2017 or earlier, we will make a referral payment to you of ¥10,000.
There are no restrictions as to the number of people you can refer!
The GPM Housing Service is a support service for foreigners (whether overseas or already living in Japan) looking to rent an apartment here.
Benefits of the GPM Housing Service include:
- 2,700+ properties to choose from.
- Properties pre-approved by landlord to be rented to foreigners.
- Bilingual support.
- No guarantor required.
- Overseas applications ok.
- Pay your rent with a credit card.
You can also spread the word that we are concurrently running a Cash Back Campaign for up to ¥1,000,000 cash back for anyone who signs a two-year lease for an eligible GPM Housing Service with a lease contract start date of March 31, 2017 or earlier.
Please see the details below!
Eligibility and Rules for Refer-A-Friend Program
- If you refer a friend to the GPM Housing Service who ends up signing a regular two-year lease for an eligible GPM Housing Service apartment with a contract start date of March 31, 2017 or earlier, we will make a referral payment to you of ¥10,000.
- There are no restrictions as to who is eligible to be a referrer but you must have a domestic Japanese bank account to which we can wire the referral payment.
- There are no restrictions as to the number of people you may refer to the GPM Housing Service, but this is a first-come-first-served program. We will be awarding a maximum of ¥200,000 in Refer-a-Friend payments on a first-come-first-served basis. This means that even if you refer a friend who signs a lease for a GPM Housing Service apartment by March 31, 2017, you may not receive a cash back payment, if earlier applicants have already claimed all ¥200,000.
- The person you refer must be able to confirm your contact details, as provided by you on the Refer-A-Friend registration form.
- The name of the referrer must match the name of the bank account to which the referral payment will be wired.
- Referral payment will be made by wire transfer by the end of May 2017.
Please click below to register as a referrer for the program. You will be taken to a Google form where you can fill in your contact details.