Renting an apartment in Japan can be stressful. The GaijinPot Housing Service is designed to make it easy!
When you rent your apartment through the GaijinPot Housing Service:
- Choose from 2,100+ properties.
- Properties pre-approved by landlords to be rented to foreigners.
- Get bilingual support.
- No guarantor required.
- Overseas applications ok.
- Pay your rent with a credit card.
We want to give you another reason to move into your new home as soon as you can.
Sign a lease for a GaijinPot Housing Service eligible apartment with a two-year lease start date of November 30, 2017 or earlier and get one month’s rent cash back! But hurry because only ten cash back prizes will be awarded.
Attention early birds! If you are thinking of moving-in in December, why not just sign a lease with a contract start date of November 30th or earlier! That’s one month’s of worth of rent in cash, simply by moving-in in November instead of December.
Please see the details below.
Eligibility and Rules
- This is an incentive cash back program open to anyone who signs a two-year lease for a GaijinPot Housing Service eligible apartment with a lease contract start date of November 30, 2017 or earlier. Lease terms of less than two years are not eligible for this offer.
- If you are eligible for a cash back prize, the actual amount of the cash back award will be equal to one month’s rent for your apartment. For example, if your monthly rent is ¥50,000, you will receive ¥50,000 cash back. One month’s rent is equal to the stated monthly rent on the property description page and does not include any other additional monthly fees such as the maintenance or parking fees.
- The first ten applicants who sign a lease with a start date of November 30, 2017 or earlier and meet all eligibility requirements will receive the cash back prize. This means that even if you sign a lease with a start date of November 30, 2017 or earlier but are not one of the first ten applicants, you will not receive a cash back prize.
- There are no special application procedures required. You will automatically be considered for the cash back award if you sign a lease for a Housing Service property with a contract start date of November 30, 2017 or earlier.
- Only lease applications received from October 25, 2017 will qualify for this incentive cash back program.
- Only one cash back prize per person.
- Cash back will be wired to your Japanese bank account. We cannot wire cash back awards to overseas bank accounts. You may opt to receive a Amazon.co.jp e-gift card in an amount equal to the cash back prize.
- Cash back winners will be contacted via the email address on your lease application.
- You must be residing in the property at the time we send you the cash back / gift card.
- The cash back award can only be wired to the bank account of the tenant who signed the lease. The GaijinPot Housing Service will bear the cost of the wire transfer fee.
- We will wire the cash back payment to your Japanese bank account on November 30, 2017. Gift cards will also be e-mailed on November 30, 2017.
- If you provide us with inaccurate bank account information and we are unable to wire payment to your account, we will instead send you an Amazon.co.jp e-gift card for the amount.
- We reserve the right to disqualify fraudulent applications.
How do I apply?
Here’s what you need to do to get your cash back bonus.
- Search for your apartment from 2,100+ GaijinPot Housing Service eligible properties.
- Inquire online.
- View the apartment.
- Apply for the apartment.
- Sign a lease with a contract start date of November 30, 2017 or earlier.
- Get your one month rent cash back.