Renting an apartment in Japan can be stressful. The GPM Housing Service is designed to make it easy!
When you rent your apartment through the GPM Housing Service:
- Choose from 2,700+ properties.
- Properties pre-approved by landlord to be rented to foreigners.
- Get bilingual support.
- No guarantor required.
- Overseas applications ok.
- Pay your rent with a credit card.
Sound good? We want to make it even sweeter for you to move into your new home as soon as you can.
Sign a lease for a GPM Housing Service eligible apartment with a two-year lease contract start date of March 31, 2017 or earlier and we will give you one month’s cash back! Please see the details below.
Eligibility and Rules
- This is an incentive cash back program open to anyone who signs a two-year lease for a GPM Housing Service eligible apartment with a lease contract start date of March 31, 2017 or earlier. Lease terms of less than two years are not eligible for this offer.
- We will give a total of ¥1,000,000 in cash back on a first-come-first-served basis, until all ¥1,000,000 has been awarded. This means that even if you sign a GPM Housing Service lease with a qualifying lease start date, you may not receive any cash back if all prize money has already been claimed by earlier applicants.
- If you are eligible for a cash back prize, the actual amount of the cash back award will be equal to one month’s rent for your apartment. For example, if your monthly rent is ¥50,000, you will receive ¥50,000 cash back. If your monthly rent is ¥500,000, you will receive ¥500,000 cash back. One month’s rent is equal to the stated monthly rent on the property description page.
- There are no special application procedures required. You will automatically be considered for the cash back award if you sign a lease for a Housing Service property with a contract start date of March 31, 2017 or earlier.
- Only lease applications received from February 4, 2017 will qualify for this incentive cash back program.
- Only one cash back prize per person.
- Cash back will be wired to your Japanese bank account. We cannot wire cash back awards to overseas bank accounts. You may opt to receive a Amazon.co.jp gift card in an amount equal to the cash back prize.
- Cash back winners will be contacted via the email address on your lease application.
- You must be residing in the property at the time we send you the cash back / gift card.
- The cash back award can only be wired to the bank account of the tenant who signed the lease. The GPM Housing Service will bear the cost of the wire transfer fee.
- We will wire the cash back payment to your Japanese bank account on the business day following the lease start date. Gift cards will be sent by April 1, 2017.
- We reserve the right to disqualify fraudulent applications.
How do I apply?
Here’s what you need to do to get your cash back bonus.
- Search for your apartment from 2,700+ GPM Housing Service eligible properties.
- Inquire online.
- View the apartment.
- Apply for the apartment.
- Sign a lease with a contract start date of March 31, 2017 or earlier.
- Get your cash back bonus by the end of May 2017, if you qualify (on a first-come-first-served basis).