Getting Started in Japanese Real Estate: Single Unit Investment for Beginners
A brand new series of investment seminars for foreigners interested in taking the first step in Japanese real estate investment. Doors open at 9:30AM. The seminar and private consultations will be held from 10AM to 12:30PM.
- LINC K.K., Real Estate Japan Inc.
- 10:00 am
- 4F Higashi Azabu IS Building, 1-8-1 Higashi-Azabu Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0044
Please note registration for this seminar (10AM on September 1st) is now closed as we have reached maximum capacity. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The following seminar dates and times are still open for registration:
Real Estate Japan Inc. and LINC K.K. are pleased to present this brand new series of investment seminars for foreigners interested in taking the first step in Japanese real estate investment.
As market data suggests that residential rent levels have been falling in Tokyo, does it make sense to invest in income-producing properties? In this series, we will be presenting objective information about the market, purchase process, and more, in a clear and transparent way so you can decide for yourself.
We will be discussing the following topics:
- Mid-risk, mid-return : Pre-owned single-unit investment in the Tokyo Metropolitan area
- How to get the best financing plan for yourself as a foreigner
- What criteria to use when evaluating a target single-unit investment property in the Tokyo Metropolitan area and how to purchase property as a foreigner
- How to choose a suitable geographic area to match your investment goals
- Introducing featured properties
- Mortgage simulation: After the formal talk, we will be holding one-on-one consultations, including walking you through a financing simulation so you can see the kind of mortgage loan programs/interest rate that you may qualify for.
Who is this seminar meant for?
This seminar is designed for foreign residents of Japan who are new to Japanese real estate investment.
This is a unique opportunity to get objective information about investing in single-unit properties in the Tokyo metropolitan area. Seats are limited, so please register below!
Real Estate Japan Inc. staff will be providing English-Japanese interpretation for speakers and attendees.
The seminar will be held in the meeting rooms at Real Estate Japan Inc., which shares offices with GPlus Media Inc. We are located on the 4th floor of the IS Building in Higashi Azabu.
LINC KK, Chief Operating Officer Daishi Yasa
Ten years of brokerage experience for both residential and investment properties at a leading real estate company in Japan. More than 1,000 people have attended his seminars in Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
LINC K.K., Chief Executive Officer Shinichi Kawamura
After years of managerial experience at one of the world's leading homebuilders in Japan, he received an MBA while working overseas. He specializes in providing consultation services in the real estate industry by partnering with professionals such lawyers, accountants, architects, and designers, etc. to find optimal solutions for clients.
Host LINC K.K.
LINC K.K., which was established as the residential and investment real estate business of a construction company, has achieved a sales record of 50 billion JPY.
We are able to offer comprehensive real estate solutions through partnerships with industry professionals, including first-class certified architects, lawyers, accountants, takken (real estate transaction managers), systems engineers, designers, and management consultants.
We currently offer a wide range of services, including but not limited to order-made homes, office design, consulting, and real estate brokerage.