Getting Started in Tokyo Real Estate: Single Unit Investment for Beginners
A brand new series of investment seminars for foreigners interested in taking the first step in Japanese real estate investment. Doors open at 2:30PM. The seminar and private consultations will be held from 3PM to 5:30PM.
- LINC Inc.
- 3:00 pm
- 4F Higashi Azabu IS Building, 1-8-1 Higashi-Azabu Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0044
Real Estate Japan Inc. and LINC K.K. are pleased to present this brand new series of investment seminars for foreigners interested in taking the first step in Japanese real estate investment.
With the 2020 Tokyo Olympic games pushing up property prices in the capital and recent legalization of minpaku (Airbnb-style) home sharing, the Tokyo residential real estate market has been at the top of the news. The headlines may have piqued your interest, but what about other predictions being made, such as the possibility of a crash in the residential investment condo market following 2020 or the well-documented long-term decline in Japan’s population.
What exactly are the risks versus possible returns involved in investing in the residential real estate market in Tokyo? In this series, we will be presenting objective information about the market, purchase process, and more, in a clear and transparent way so you can decide for yourself.
We will be discussing the following topics and more:
- How you can mitigate risk by investing in pre-owned single-unit studio (1R) studio apartments in the Tokyo Metropolitan area
- How to get the best financing plan for yourself as a foreigner
- What criteria to use when evaluating a target single-unit investment property in the Tokyo Metropolitan area and how to purchase property as a foreigner
- How to choose a suitable geographic area to match your investment goals
- Introducing featured properties in Setegaya Ward
- The case for an all-cash purchase
- Mortgage simulation: After the formal talk, we will be holding one-on-one consultations, including walking you through a financing simulation so you can see the kind of mortgage loan programs/interest rate that you may qualify for.
Who is this seminar meant for?
This seminar is designed for foreign residents of Japan who are new to Japanese real estate investment.
This is a unique opportunity to get objective information about investing in single-unit properties in the Tokyo metropolitan area. Seats are limited, so please register below!
Real Estate Japan Inc. staff will be providing English-Japanese interpretation for speakers and attendees.
The seminar will be held in the meeting rooms at Real Estate Japan Inc., which shares offices with GPlus Media Inc. We are located on the 4th floor of the IS Building in Higashi Azabu.
This seminar is brought to you by Real Estate Japan Inc. and LINK KK.
LINC Inc., Chief Executive Officer Shinichi Kawamura
After years of managerial experience at one of the world's leading homebuilders in Japan, he received an MBA while working overseas. He specializes in providing consultation services in the real estate industry by partnering with professionals such lawyers, accountants, architects, and designers, etc. to find optimal solutions for clients.
LINC Inc., Chief Operating Officer Daishi Yasa
Ten years of brokerage experience for both residential and investment properties at a leading real estate company in Japan. More than 1,000 people have attended his seminars in Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.