Getting Started in Tokyo Residential Real Estate Investment
A brand new series of investment seminars for foreigners interested in taking the first step in Japanese real estate investment. Doors open at 10:45AM. The seminar will be held from 11AM to Noon.
- 11:00 am
- 4F Higashi-Azabu IS Bldg. 1-8-1 Higashi-Azabu Minato-ku, Tokyo
Please note that registration is now closed for this seminar. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Registration for the following seminar is still open. Please click on the link below for more information and to reserve a seat:
Real Estate Japan Inc. and LINC Inc. are pleased to present this brand new series of investment seminars for foreigners interested in taking the first step in Japanese real estate investment.
What exactly are the risks versus possible returns involved in investing in the residential real estate market in Tokyo? In this series, we will be presenting objective information about the market, purchase process, and more, in a clear and transparent way so you can decide for yourself.
We will be discussing the following topics and more:
- Getting mid-risk, mid-level returns by targeting properties with specific criteria that have proven to perform.
- Three big macro-economic and policy shifts that will cause the more properties to come online after 2020.
- Historic price data and price projections showing how residential property prices are on a declining trend and what to do about it.
- Upcoming changes to the earthquake-resistance building code and how this might affect your choice of property.
- As an owner, why you should use a guarantor company to manage tenant-related risks
- The importance of actually viewing a property (even when you can’t enter the property) and what to look for.
- Which banks lend to non-Japanese borrowers in Japan.
- LINC will be presenting a limited number of properties exclusively to seminar attendees.
- And much more
Private consultations are available by appointment
For a private consultation, please indicate in the form below a few dates and times when you would be available for a meeting following the seminar.
LINC is able to offer highly personalized consultation, including:
Property information from REINS (the Japanese version of the Multiple Listing Service) as well as additional information from local agents.
Consulting with banks to find out how much you can borrow.
Provide Income/Expenditure spreadsheets for properties you are interested in, including costs involved in finding tenants.
Who is this seminar meant for?
This seminar is designed for foreign residents of Japan who are new to Japanese real estate investment.
This is a unique opportunity to get objective information about investing in single-unit properties in the Tokyo metropolitan area. Seats are limited, so please register below!
Real Estate Japan Inc. staff will be providing English-Japanese interpretation for speakers and attendees.
The seminar will be held in the meeting rooms at Real Estate Japan Inc., which shares offices with GPlus Media Inc. We are located on the 4th floor of the IS Building in Higashi Azabu.
This seminar is brought to you by Real Estate Japan Inc. and LINC Inc.
LINC Inc., Chief Operating Officer Daishi Yasa
Ten years of brokerage experience for both residential and investment properties at a leading real estate company in Japan. More than 1,000 people have attended his seminars in Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
LINC Inc., Chief Executive Officer Shinichi Kawamura
After years of managerial experience at one of the world's leading homebuilders in Japan, he received an MBA while working overseas. He specializes in providing consultation services in the real estate industry by partnering with professionals such lawyers, accountants, architects, and designers, etc. to find optimal solutions for clients.
Real Estate Japan Inc., General Manager Yasuhiro Kitagawa
Yasuhiro has been with Real Estate Japan Inc. for six years, the last four as General Manager. He studied and worked in the U.S. for over ten years before returning to Japan to work in the Japanese real estate industry. He is passionate about improving transparency and access to the Japanese real estate market for Japanese and foreigners alike.