How to Apply for Permanent Residency and Long-Term Visas in Japan: Online Seminar
The next installment of Real Estate Japan's online seminars for foreigners who want to learn about the benefits of getting permanent residency (PR) or a long-term visa in Japan.
- Real Estate Japan
- 12:00 pm
- Virtually hosted in Tokyo. Once you register, login from anywhere to attend!
Real Estate Japan is pleased to present the next installment of our online seminars for foreigners who are interested in learning about the benefits of getting permanent residency (PR) or a long-term visa in Japan, including the Highly-Skilled Professional and Investor/Business Manager visas.
We will be discussing the following topics:
- The requirements and process for applying for Permanent Residency.
- Explanation of permanent residency application support services.
- How mortgage loan underwriting is different for foreign residents with a working visa versus permanent-residency status.
- How and why you will get much better financing terms if you apply for a property loan with permanent-residency-status.
- We will also be discussing the requirements and process for applying for the Highly-Skilled Professional and Investor/Business Manager visas.
Private consultations are available by appointment
For a private consultation, please check the box in the form below. Our partner, ACROSEED Co. Ltd., will contact you to set up an appointment.
ACROSEED Co. Ltd. are immigration law experts who provide professional support services for foreigners living in Japan.
They provide free, no obligation evaluation of your eligibility for Permanent Residency or the Highly-Skilled Professional and Investor/Business Manager visas.
ACROSEED Co. Ltd., established in 1991, are licensed administrative scriveners, labor and social security attorneys, and tax accountants who provide professional services for resident foreigners in Japan. For corporate clients, they provide assistance with visa processing for foreign employees, insurance procedures and payroll services in English, and consultation for employing foreigners. For individual clients, they provide assistance with international marriages, applications for permanent residency, and support services for business establishment.
This seminar is brought to you by Real Estate Japan in partnership with ACROSEED Co. Ltd.
Yasuhiro has been with Real Estate Japan for six years. He studied and worked in the U.S. for over ten years before returning to Japan to work in the Japanese real estate industry. He is passionate about improving transparency and access to the Japanese real estate market for Japanese and foreigners alike. Yasuhiro is head of Real Estate Japan's investment support services for foreigners.
I have been learning kendo since I was a child, which taught me Japanese harmony. I still cherish it a lot. When I studied English in the Philippines and had a chance to experience that culture, I thought that I would like to become a person who could help connect Japan with the world. This is why I decided to take this job at Acroseed: to become a bridge between Japan and other countries. I will do my best to support your needs. Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding your visa!
Real Estate Japan
1. To register for this seminar click on the link below.
2. You will be taken to the registration form on GoToWebinar, our seminar platform partner site.
3. After you complete online registration, you will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar.
4. Click on the link in the registration email to join the seminar on the date and time of the event.
5. If it is the first time you will be joining us on GoToWebinar, you will be asked to install the GoToWebinar software on your device. Installation takes about five minutes.
6. Please note that the number of attendees is limited to 50 people. Once the registration limit has been reached, we aren’t able to add attendees to the list. We thank you for your understanding on this.