How to Apply for Permanent Residency and Long-Term Visas in Japan: Online Seminar
The next installment of Real Estate Japan's online seminars for foreigners who want to learn about the benefits of getting permanent residency (PR) or a long-term visa in Japan. The seminar will be held from 2:00PM to 3:00PM JST.
- Real Estate Japan
- 2:00 pm
- This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
Real Estate Japan is pleased to present the next installment of our online seminars for foreigners who are interested in learning about the benefits of getting permanent residency (PR) or a long-term visa in Japan, including the Highly-Skilled Professional and Investor/Business Manager visas.
We will be discussing the following topics:
- The requirements and process for applying for Permanent Residency.
- Explanation of permanent residency application support services.
- How mortgage loan underwriting is different for foreign residents with a working visa versus permanent-residency status.
- How and why you will get much better financing terms if you apply for a property loan with permanent-residency-status.
- We will also be discussing the requirements and process for applying for the Highly-Skilled Professional and Investor/Business Manager visas.
Private consultations are available by appointment
For a private consultation, please let us know on the registration page. Our partner, Ms. Masako Watanabe, will contact you to set up an appointment.
This seminar is brought to you by Real Estate Japan in partnership with Ms. Watanabe, a licensed administrative scrivener (行政書士, gyōsei shoshi).
Yasuhiro has been with Real Estate Japan for six years. He studied and worked in the U.S. for over ten years before returning to Japan to work in the Japanese real estate industry. He is passionate about improving transparency and access to the Japanese real estate market for Japanese and foreigners alike. Yasuhiro is head of Real Estate Japan's investment support services for foreigners.
Bilingual Judicial Scrivener
Masako Watanabe developed her career as a staff writer for "US Japan Business News" in New York. After returning to Japan, she worked as an editor at Time Warner Inc for TIME Japan edition. Then she engaged in book translation. Her translated books include "Wisdom of the CEO: 29 Global Leaders Tackle Today’s Most Pressing Business Challenges” by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. In 2008 she registered as an administrative scrivener, specializing in visa consulting.
Host Real Estate Japan
1. To register for this seminar click on the link below.
2. You will be taken to the registration form on GoToWebinar, our seminar platform partner site.
3. After you complete online registration, you will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar.
4. Click on the link in the registration email to join the seminar on the date and time of the event.
5. If it is the first time you will be joining us on GoToWebinar, you will be asked to install the GoToWebinar software on your device. Installation takes about five minutes.
6. Please note that the number of attendees is limited to 50 people. Once the registration limit has been reached, we aren’t able to add attendees to the list. We thank you for your understanding on this.