How to Become a Real Estate Agent in Japan: And Why Japan Needs More Foreigners in the Industry
The first installment in a brand new series of job seminars for foreigners interested in learning about pursuing a career as a real estate agent in Japan.
- Real Estate Japan
- 7:00 pm
- 4F Higashi-Azabu IS Bldg. 1-8-1 Higashi-Azabu Minato-ku, Tokyo
Real Estate Japan Inc. is pleased to present this brand new series of job seminars for foreigners interested in learning about pursuing a career as a real estate agent in Japan.
With the world’s third largest economy, Japan is one of the world’s most dynamic real estate markets even as it faces challenges in the form of a graying society and a labor shortage caused by low birth rates. In the midst of these challenges lie opportunities.
We are excited to present this new seminar series on how to become a real estate agent in Japan and how to decide whether this may be the right career choice for you. In this seminar we will:
- Explain the Japanese real estate industry
- Pros and cons of working in the industry
- Ups and downs of the market
- Certifications and licensing
- Explain jobs in the Japanese real estate industry
- Working as a broker: For rent and For sale
- Working for a developer
- Real estate sales
- Other jobs
- How to become a good agent in Japan
- How much can you make if you decide to work in the Japanese real estate industry
- Latest trends and developments in the industry
- Why the industry needs foreign employees
- How to find Japanese companies where your skills can be a good fit
- What Japanese companies want from foreign employees and how to highlight your achievements
- How to write a good resume
- Japanese job interviews and how they are different
- Introduce job openings from companies
Private consultations are available by appointment
Please indicate in the registration form whether you would like a consultation.
The seminar will be held in the meeting rooms at Real Estate Japan Inc., which shares offices with GPlus Media Inc. We are located on the 4th floor of the IS Building in Higashi Azabu.
This seminar is brought to you by Real Estate Japan Inc. in collaboration with LINC Inc.
GPlus Media Inc. Yasuhiro Kitagawa
Yasuhiro has been with Real Estate Japan for six years. He studied and worked in the U.S. for over ten years before returning to Japan to work in the Japanese real estate industry. He is passionate about improving transparency and access to the Japanese real estate market for Japanese and foreigners alike. Yasuhiro is head of Real Estate Japan's investment support services for foreigners.
LINC Inc., Chief Executive Officer Shinichi Kawamura
After years of managerial experience at one of the world's leading homebuilders in Japan, he received an MBA while working overseas. He specializes in providing consultation services in the real estate industry by partnering with professionals such lawyers, accountants, architects, and designers, etc. to find optimal solutions for clients.
LINC Inc., Chief Operating Officer Daishi Yasa
Ten years of brokerage experience for both residential and investment properties at a leading real estate company in Japan. More than 1,000 people have attended his seminars in Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.