How to Buy a Home in Japan as a Foreigner
Learn how to buy a home in Japan whether you're in Japan or from overseas. The seminar will be held live online from 11AM to Noon on Saturday, August 6th (Japan Standard Time).
- GaijinPot / Real Estate Japan (GPlusMedia)
- 11:00 am
- This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo.
GPlusMedia (GaijinPot / Real Estate Japan) is pleased to present a webinar about buying a home in Japan as a foreigner.
In this seminar, we will discuss the following:
- Home buying procedure
- Real estate market trends
- Interest rates
- Financing options based on your visa status
- Tax benefits and tax deductions
Free, online consultations are available by appointment
For a private consultation, please indicate that you would like to request an appointment on the registration form. A consultant from LINC Inc. will contact you.
Our partner, LINC is able to offer personalized consultation, including the following.
- Property information from REINS (the Japanese version of the Multiple Listing Service) as well as additional information from local agents.
- Consulting with banks to find out how much you can borrow.
- Provide Income/Expenditure spreadsheets for properties you are interested in, including costs involved in finding tenants.
- Please note that LINC is only able to offer private consultations for buyers looking for a home in the city of Tokyo. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Chief Executive Officer
After years of managerial experience at one of the world's leading homebuilders in Japan, he received an MBA while working overseas. He specializes in providing consultation services in the real estate industry by partnering with professionals such lawyers, accountants, architects, and designers, etc. to find optimal solutions for clients.