How to Buy a House in Japan as a Foreigner : Buying in Cash, Buying an Akiya
Learn how to buy a house in Japan including akiya with cash, whether you're in Japan or from overseas. This webinar will be presented by GPlusMedia (GaijinPot and Real Estate Japan) and virtually hosted in Tokyo on Saturday, June 18 at 11AM (Japan Standard Time).
- GaijinPot / Real Estate Japan (GPlusMedia)
- 11:00 am
- This webinar will be virtually hosted in Tokyo
GPlusMedia (GaijinPot / Real Estate Japan) is pleased to present a webinar about buying a house, including buying in cash and buying an akiya (vacant house) in Japan.
In this seminar, we will discuss the following:
- Real estate market trends
- Interest rates
- Financing options based on your visa status
- Government subsidies to help you with a home purchase
- Tax benefits and tax deductions
- How to negotiate the purchase price
- Other topics include:
- Issues to consider when buying an akiya (vacant home) in Japan
- How COVID-19 is affecting the Japanese real estate market
This webinar is designed for people who are currently living inside and outside of Japan.
Free, online consultations are available by appointment
For a private consultation, please indicate that you would like to request an appointment on the registration form. A consultant from LINC Inc. will contact you.
Our partner, LINC is able to offer personalized consultation, including the following.
- Property information from REINS (the Japanese version of the Multiple Listing Service) as well as additional information from local agents.
- Consulting with banks to find out how much you can borrow.
- Provide Income/Expenditure spreadsheets for properties you are interested in, including costs involved in finding tenants.
- Please note that LINC is only able to offer private consultations for buyers looking for a home in the city of Tokyo. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Chief Executive Officer
After years of managerial experience at one of the world's leading homebuilders in Japan, he received an MBA while working overseas. He specializes in providing consultation services in the real estate industry by partnering with professionals such lawyers, accountants, architects, and designers, etc. to find optimal solutions for clients.