How to Find a Job as a Foreigner in Japan: As a Real Estate Professional, in Engineering, Marketing / Product Planning, and Consulting
The latest installment in a brand new series of job seminars for foreigners interested in finding a job in Japan. Doors open at 6:45PM. The seminar will be held from 7PM to 8PM.
- Real Estate Japan
- 7:00 pm
- 4F Higashi-Azabu IS Bldg. 1-8-1 Higashi-Azabu Minato-ku, Tokyo
Real Estate Japan Inc. is pleased to present this brand new series of job seminars for foreigners interested in learning about finding a job in Japan in these fields: real estate, engineering, marketing / product planning, and consulting.
With the world’s third largest economy, Japan is one of the world’s most dynamic markets even as it faces challenges in the form of a graying society and a labor shortage caused by low birth rates. In the midst of these challenges lie opportunities.
We are excited to present this new seminar series on how to find a job in Japan. In this seminar we will discuss:
- Why Japan needs more foreign employees
- Explain jobs in the Japanese real estate industry
- Working as a broker: For rent and For sale
- Working for a developer
- Real estate sales
- Other jobs
- Discuss jobs in the fields of engineering, marketing / product planning, consulting
- How to find Japanese companies where your skills can be a good fit
- What Japanese companies want from foreign employees and how to highlight your achievements
- How to write a good resume
- Japanese job interviews and how they are different
- Introduce job openings from companies
Private consultations are available by appointment
Please indicate in the registration form whether you would like a consultation.
The seminar will be held in the meeting rooms at Real Estate Japan Inc., which shares offices with GPlus Media Inc. We are located on the 4th floor of the IS Building in Higashi Azabu.
This seminar is brought to you by Real Estate Japan Inc. in collaboration with LINC Inc.
Chief Executive Officer
After years of managerial experience at one of the world's leading homebuilders in Japan, he received an MBA while working overseas. He specializes in providing consultation services in the real estate industry by partnering with professionals such lawyers, accountants, architects, and designers, etc. to find optimal solutions for clients.