How to Find a Job as a Foreigner in Japan: In Real Estate Sales and IT
The latest installment in our series of job seminars for foreigners interested in finding a job in Japan. Doors open at 6:45PM. The seminar will be held from 7PM to 8PM.
- Real Estate Japan
- 7:00 pm
- 4F Higashi-Azabu IS Bldg. 1-8-1 Higashi-Azabu Minato-ku, Tokyo
Please note that registration is now closed for this seminar, as all seats have been filled. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
To see a list of current and upcoming seminars, please see: Real Estate Japan Seminars
Real Estate Japan Inc. is pleased to present this series of job seminars for foreigners interested in learning about finding a job in the Japanese real estate industry. This session will focus on jobs in real estate sales and IT.
With the world’s third largest economy, Japan is one of the world’s most dynamic markets, even as it faces challenges in the form of a graying society and a labor shortage caused by low birth rates. In the midst of these challenges lie opportunities.
We are excited to present this seminar series on how to find a job in Japan. In this seminar we will cover:
- Intro to the Japanese real estate industry
- What the real estate industry is like in Japan/current state of the industry
- Jobs in the real estate industry
- New opportunities in the real estate industry
- Why foreigners are needed in the real estate industry
- How to become a good real estate agent as a foreigner
- How to choose a company where you can utilize your skills and experiences
- How to pitch yourself during a job interview in Japan
- How to write your CV for Japanese companies
- How to do well when interviewing in Japan
- Company introductions
Private consultations are available by appointment
Please indicate in the registration form whether you would like a consultation.
The seminar will be held in the meeting rooms at Real Estate Japan Inc., which shares offices with GPlus Media Inc. We are located on the 4th floor of the IS Building in Higashi Azabu.
This seminar is brought to you by Real Estate Japan Inc. in collaboration with LINC Inc.
Yasuhiro has been with Real Estate Japan for six years. He studied and worked in the U.S. for over ten years before returning to Japan to work in the Japanese real estate industry. He is passionate about improving transparency and access to the Japanese real estate market for Japanese and foreigners alike. Yasuhiro is head of Real Estate Japan's investment support services for foreigners.
Chief Executive Officer
After years of managerial experience at one of the world's leading homebuilders in Japan, he received an MBA while working overseas. He specializes in providing consultation services in the real estate industry by partnering with professionals such lawyers, accountants, architects, and designers, etc. to find optimal solutions for clients.