How to Find a Job in Japan as a Foreigner (with Guests)
Learn how to find a job in Japan whether you're applying domestically or from overseas.
- GaijinPot (GPlusMedia)
- 6:30 pm
- This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
GaijinPot and Hinomaru Taxi are pleased to present a webinar about how to find a job in Japan as a foreigner. Whether you’re currently living in Japan or overseas, this seminar is designed for you!
In this seminar, we will discuss the following:
- Job market in Japan
- Japanese resume
- Contract Types
- Employees’ rights
- How to read a Japanese payslips
- How to find a job in Japan
- How to build up your career in Japan
- Q & A
By Hinomaru Taxi:
- Introducing Hinomaru Taxi
- Taxi markets in Japan and other countries
- Benefits and opportunities of being a taxi driver in Japan(benefits, salary, working hours, etc.)
- How to become a taxi driver in Japan
This webinar is designed for people who are currently living inside and outside of Japan.
Karen joined Hinomaru Taxi as a taxi driver in 2019 after working in the hotel and travel industries. In 2020 she moved to the recruitment section of the personnel and general affairs department. Currently, Karen is mainly in charge of interviewing foreign nationals for diversity recruitment.
After nearly 30 years experience in the Hospitality and Tourism Branch in Japan, he joined the Taxi driver with Hinomaru Taxi more than 5 years ago. With 5 years driving experience in and around Tokyo, including the Olympics and International Events, he currently teaches and supports new drivers at the Head Office at Hinomaru Taxi. With his unique and easy to follow style of instructing and coaching, he is taking care of the next generation of drivers at Hinomaru Taxi.