Financing Options for Getting Started in Japanese Real Estate Investment: Webinar
Online version of our popular seminar series for foreigners who are interested in getting started in real estate investment in Japan. The seminar will be held online from 6:30PM to 7:30PM on Tuesday, November 9th, 2021 (Japan Standard Time).
- Real Estate Japan
- 6:30 pm
- This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
Real Estate Japan Inc. is pleased to present the online version of our much-requested series of seminars for foreigners who are interested in learning about investing in Japanese real estate.
This seminar is designed for beginning investors, but we will also be covering topics relevant to more advanced investors, including: the trends in the Japanese real estate market, the property buying process, financing options, and property values in Japan versus overseas.
This will be a co-presentation by Real Estate Japan, a division of GPlusMedia and Global Link Management Inc.
We will be covering the following topics:
- Presented by Global Link Management Inc.
- The Japanese real estate market
- Property values in Japan vs overseas
- Global Link Management’s subleasing system to assist investors’ goals
- How Global Link Management supports investors to find suitable financing options
- How to leverage financing options to build up your investment portfolio
- Case studies
- Presented by GPlusMedia
- What to consider if you plan to buy an investment property in Japan
- Housing loans vs investment loans in Japan
- Which banks offer financing options to foreigners
- How to purchase properties in Japan
Q&A session will be held at the end of the online seminar
Bring your questions and take notes, as we’ll be holding a Q&A session at the end!
Free, online consultations are available by appointment
Our partner is able to provide highly personalized consultations based on your unique situation. For a private consultation, please indicate that you would like to request an appointment on the registration form. A consultant from Global Link Management Inc. will contact you.
Properties currently for sale
All the agents listing properties on Real Estate Japan are able to assist clients in English and Japanese; some of our partner agents are also able to communicate in Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
Before attending the seminar, you may want to look through properties currently available on Real Estate Japan to see if there are any of interest. If so, you can inquire directly to the agent handling the listing by filling out the inquiry form on the property detail page. Please click the links below to see current listings:
Real Estate Japan regularly publishes articles on buying, selling, and investing in property in Japan, covering a wide of topics from data and market reports to macroeconomic trends and featured properties from around the country.
Here are a few of our most popular articles on home buying:
- Guide to buying a home in Japan
- Top 3 places where foreigners are looking to buy homes in Japan, outside Tokyo – August 2021 Edition
- Sales of pre-owned apartments and homes in greater Tokyo reach record high in 2021
- Average price of an apartment in Japan in 2021 — Ranked by Prefecture
- Questions to ask when buying a condominium in Japan
- Akiya banks in Japan — Links to vacant house databases by prefecture
- What to ask before buying a vacant house in Japan
- Where do foreigners want to buy homes in Tokyo? Here are the Top 5 most popular stations
Please visit the Resources section to see all of our articles.
After graduating from a university in the United States, Risa joined Global Link Management Inc., a Tokyo-based, listed real estate developer, as an overseas operations representative. She provides high-quality consultation on real estate investment in central Tokyo for individual international clients, corporations, and overseas businesses, as part of Global Link Management's diverse team of professionals.
Yasuhiro integrates digital, social media, influencer, and content marketing with the sales in Real Estate, JOB, STUDY, Advertising, and Housing services at GPlusMedia as CSO. He hosts multiple webinars and Instagram Live in English and Japanese to bring transparent and easy-to-understand information for foreigners who are interested in buying, investing, and renting properties, looking for job opportunities, and studying Japanese in Japan as well as these Japanese companies that are looking for foreign employees and/or providing their services to foreigners.