How to Rent an Apartment in Japan as a Foreigner
Learn how to rent an apartment in Japan and the main issues foreigners face when looking for housing in Japan. The seminar will be held live online from 6:30PM to 7:30PM on Tuesday, August 2nd (Japan Standard Time).
- GaijinPot / Real Estate Japan (GPlusMedia)
- 6:30 pm
- This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo.
GAIJINPOT/Real Estate Japan is pleased to present our webinar on how to find an apartment in Japan as a foreigner. Whether you’re currently living in Japan or overseas, if you want to learn about the housing market and how to rent an apartment in Japan, this seminar is designed for you!
In this seminar, we will discuss the following:
- Rental apartment market in Japan
- Procedure for renting an apartment in Japan
- When should people start looking for an apartment?
- When is the best time of the year to look for an apartment?
- What is the difference between short-term and regular rental apartments?
- Why is it so hard for foreigners to rent an apartment in Japan?
- How much does it cost to rent an apartment?
- What is key money?
- What is a guarantor company and why do people have to use one?
- Average price based on floor plans among 1R, 1K, 1DK, and 1LDK apartments
Chief Executive Officer
After years of managerial experience at one of the world's leading homebuilders in Japan, he received an MBA while working overseas. He specializes in providing consultation services in the real estate industry by partnering with professionals such lawyers, accountants, architects, and designers, etc. to find optimal solutions for clients.