How to Rent an Apartment in Japan + What to Know about Renting in Tokyo
Finding the right agent can make all the difference in finding the right home for you! Learn how the Japan Room Finder service can help match you with your ideal agent.
- Japan Room Finder
- 10:00 am
- The webinar will be hosted in Tokyo and held live online.
Learn about GPlusMedia’s new service aimed towards foreigners looking for housing in Japan. This seminar will be held live online from 10:00 to 10:45 am. on Thursday, November 16th (Japan Standard Time).
When & Where
- Host: Japan Room Finder
- Date: November 16th, Thursday
- Time: 10:00 am (JST)
- Location: This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
- Admission: FREE
- Seats: 50
Japan Room Finder, a new service from GPlusMedia, is pleased to present our webinar on learning the basics of renting in Japan. Whether you’re currently living in Japan or overseas, if you want to learn about the housing market and how to rent an apartment in Japan, this seminar is for you!
- Procedure for renting an apartment in Japan
- When should people start looking for an apartment?
- When is the best time of the year to look for an apartment?
- Introduction to JAPAN ROOM FINDER
- Introduction to a neighborhood in Tokyo
- Properties we recommend and don’t recommend
- What to be careful of when renting an apartment
How to register
To register for this seminar, click on the link below.
Attendance is free, but you must register for a seat.
Japan Room Finder
Cindy is a service coordinator at GPlusMedia, working on Japan Room Finder and Japan Home Finder. Previously, she had similar duties at GaijinPot Housing Service for four years. In her spare time, she likes looking at online rental/for sale listings, trying out new restaurants, and makeup.
Japan Room Finder
Nathan is the service manager at GPlusMedia and manages Japan Room Finder, Japan Home Finder and GaijinPot Study. Over five years he has helped many people find apartments in Japan and/or come here to study Japanese.