How to Study Japanese in Japan with GaijinPot Study
Learn everything you need to know to study Japanese in Japan through GaijinPot Study. From how to enroll in a Japanese language school to applying for a visa and career opportunities for bilingual foreigners. The webinar will be held live online on Tuesday, September 21st from 10:30AM to 11:30AM (Japan Standard Time).
- GaijinPot Study
- 10:30 am
- This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
GaijinPot Study is pleased to present an online seminar about studying Japanese in Japan.
In this webinar, we will cover the basics of studying in Japan, including:
- The process of enrolling in a Japanese language school in Japan
- Requirements for getting a student visa
- Timeline for application and enrollment
- How to choose a suitable Japanese language school for your needs
- How COVID has affected student applications
- Career opportunities for bilingual foreigners
- Data on the hiring practices of companies
- Part-time jobs available for international students
- Services that GaijinPot Study can offer
This seminar is designed for people currently living outside of Japan, but we are also able to provide assistance to Japanese residents who are interested in improving their language abilities and enrolling in a school.
Q&A session will be held at the end of the online seminar
Make sure to take notes of questions you have during the seminar, as we will hold a Q&A session at the end. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions about the study abroad process and get first-hand expert advice tailored to your situation!
Lead image: iStock 1254994140
Michael is one of the student coordinators on the GaijinPot Study team. One of the founding members of GaijinPot Study, he has extensive experience in the industry and knows all the ins and outs of studying abroad in Japan. He is passionate about promoting studying in Japan and making it as easy as possible for students interested in doing so.