How to Study Japanese in Japan with GaijinPot Study
Learn everything you need to know to study Japanese in Japan through GaijinPot Study. From how to enroll in a Japanese language school to applying for a visa and career opportunities for bilingual foreigners. The webinar will be held live online on Tuesday, January 11th from 6:30PM to 7:30PM (Japan Standard Time).
- Real Estate Japan
- 6:30 pm
- This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
GaijinPot Study and Real Estate Japan are pleased to present an online seminar about studying Japanese in Japan.
In this webinar, we will cover the basics of studying in Japan, including:
- The process of enrolling in a Japanese language school in Japan
- Requirements for getting a student visa
- Timeline for application and enrollment
- How to choose a suitable Japanese language school for your needs
- How COVID has affected student applications
- Career opportunities for bilingual foreigners
- Data on the hiring practices of companies
- Part-time jobs available for international students
- Services that GaijinPot Study can offer
This seminar is designed for people currently living outside of Japan, but we are also able to provide assistance to Japanese residents who are interested in improving their language abilities and enrolling in a school.
Q&A session will be held at the end of the online seminar
Make sure to take notes of questions you have during the seminar, as we will hold a Q&A session at the end. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions about the study abroad process and get first-hand expert advice tailored to your situation!
Lead image: iStock 1254994140
Yasuhiro integrates digital, social media, influencer, and content marketing with the sales in Real Estate, JOB, STUDY, Advertising, and Housing services at GPlusMedia as CSO. He hosts multiple webinars and Instagram Live in English and Japanese to bring transparent and easy-to-understand information for foreigners who are interested in buying, investing, and renting properties, looking for job opportunities, and studying Japanese in Japan as well as these Japanese companies that are looking for foreign employees and/or providing their services to foreigners.