Learn everything you need to know to study Japanese in Japan through GaijinPot Study. From the process of enrolling in a Japanese language school to applying for a visa and career opportunities for bilingual foreigners. The webinar will be held live online on Monday, August 2nd from 10AM to 11AM (JST).
- GaijinPot Study
- 10:00 am
- This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
GaijinPot Study is pleased to present an online seminar about studying Japanese in Japan.
In this webinar, we will cover the basics of studying in Japan, including:
- The process of enrolling in a Japanese language school in Japan
- Requirements for getting a student visa
- Timeline for application and enrollment
- How to choose a suitable Japanese language school for your needs
- How COVID has affected student applications
- Career opportunities for bilingual foreigners
- Data on the hiring practices of companies
- Part-time jobs available for international students
- Services that GaijinPot Study can offer
This seminar is designed for people currently living outside of Japan, but we are also able to provide assistance to Japanese residents who are interested in improving their language abilities and enrolling in a school.
Q&A session will be held at the end of the online seminar
Make sure to take notes of questions you have during the seminar, as we will hold a Q&A session at the end. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions about the study abroad process and get first-hand expert advice tailored to your situation!
Lead image: iStock 1254994140
Michael is one of the student coordinators on the GaijinPot Study team. One of the founding members of GaijinPot Study, he has extensive experience in the industry and knows all the ins and outs of studying abroad in Japan. He is passionate about promoting studying in Japan and making it as easy as possible for students interested in doing so.
1. To register for this seminar click on the link below.
2. You will be taken to the registration form on GoToWebinar, our seminar platform partner site.
3. After you complete online registration, you will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar.
4. Click on the link in the registration email to join the seminar on the date and time of the event.
5. If it is the first time you will be joining us on GoToWebinar, you will be asked to install the GoToWebinar software on your device. Installation takes about five minutes.
6. Please note that the number of attendees is limited to 50 people. Once the registration limit has been reached, we aren’t able to add attendees to the list. We thank you for your understanding on this.