Investing in Japanese Real Estate: Is Whole Building Investment Right For You?
Designed for beginning investors who want to learn more about the pros and cons of whole building investment. Doors open at 6:45PM. The seminar will be held from 7PM tp 8PM.
- Real Estate Japan Inc.
- 7:00 pm
- 4F Higashi-Azabu IS Bldg. 1-8-1 Higashi-Azabu Minato-ku, Tokyo
Real Estate Japan Inc. is pleased to present the newest installment in our series of investment seminars for foreigners who are interested in taking the first step in Japanese real estate investment.
This seminar is designed for beginning investors who want to learn more about the pros and cons of whole building investment.
In this seminar we will be discussing:
- Real estate market trends.
- Why whole building investment is popular now in Japan.
- What kind of investment loans are provided by banks in Japan.
- How financing options can vary depending on your visa status.
- How to know if you can use an investment loan and how much you need to put down
- What are the conditions for investing in a whole building property with no down payment
- Pro and cons of investing in a single-unit property vs whole building
Private consultations are available by appointment
For a private consultation, please indicate in the form below a few dates and times when you would be available for a meeting following the seminar.
Our partner agent, LINC Inc., is able to offer personalized consultation, including:
- Providing financing products focused on whole building investment.
Provide Income/Expenditure spreadsheets for properties you are interested in, including costs involved in finding tenants.
- Provide exclusive information on whole building properties (not available on REINS, the Japanese equivalent of the Multiple Listing Service).
Real Estate Japan Inc., General Manager Yasuhiro Kitagawa
Yasuhiro has been with Real Estate Japan Inc. for six years, the last four as General Manager. He studied and worked in the U.S. for over ten years before returning to Japan to work in the Japanese real estate industry. He is passionate about improving transparency and access to the Japanese real estate market for Japanese and foreigners alike. Yasuhiro is head of Real Estate Japan Inc.'s investment support services for foreigners.
LINC Inc., Chief Executive Officer Shinichi Kawamura
After years of managerial experience at one of the world's leading homebuilders in Japan, he received an MBA while working overseas. He specializes in providing consultation services in the real estate industry by partnering with professionals such lawyers, accountants, architects, and designers, etc. to find optimal solutions for clients.
LINC Inc., Chief Operating Officer Daishi Yasa
Ten years of brokerage experience for both residential and investment properties at a leading real estate company in Japan. More than 1,000 people have attended his seminars in Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.