Investing in Japanese Residential Property: How to Get Started
Online version of our popular seminar series for foreigners who are interested in getting started in real estate investment in Japan. The webinar will be held live online on Tuesday, May 17th from 6:30PM to 7:30PM (Japan Standard Time).
- Real Estate Japan
- 6:30 pm
- This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
Real Estate Japan is pleased to present the online version of our much-requested series of seminars for foreigners who are interested in learning about investing in Japanese real estate.
This seminar is designed for beginning investors, but we will also be covering topics relevant to more advanced investors, including: the trends in the Japanese real estate market, the property buying process, financing options, and property values in Japan versus overseas.
This will be a co-presentation by Real Estate Japan, a division of GPlusMedia and Daimlar Corporation.
We will be covering the following topics:
- Presented by Daimlar Corporation
- Company introduction
- Introduction of speakers
- Unique system to assist real estate investors in Japan
- Presented by GPlusMedia
- What to consider if you plan to buy an investment property in Japan
- Housing loans vs investment loans in Japan
- Which banks offer financing options to foreigners
- How to purchase properties in Japan
Q&A session will be held at the end of the online seminar
Bring your questions and take notes, as we’ll be holding a Q&A session at the end!
Free, online consultations are available by appointment
Our partner is able to provide highly personalized consultations based on your unique situation. For a private consultation, please indicate that you would like to request an appointment on the registration form. A consultant from Daimlar Corporation will contact you.
Properties currently for sale
All the agents listing properties on Real Estate Japan are able to assist clients in English and Japanese; some of our partner agents are also able to communicate in Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
Before attending the seminar, you may want to look through properties currently available on Real Estate Japan to see if there are any of interest. If so, you can inquire directly to the agent handling the listing by filling out the inquiry form on the property detail page. Please click the links below to see current listings:
Real Estate Japan regularly publishes articles on buying, selling, and investing in property in Japan, covering a wide of topics from data and market reports to macroeconomic trends and featured properties from around the country.
Here are a few of our most popular articles on home buying:
- Guide to buying a home in Japan
- Mortgage loan tax deduction incentives for homeowners to be extended in 2022
- Tokyo apartment market forecast: Trends to watch for in 2022
- Kansai apartment market forecast: Trends to watch for in 2022
- Top 10 places outside Tokyo, for foreign homebuyers in Japan
- Average price of an apartment in Japan in 2021 — Ranked by Prefecture
- Questions to ask when buying a condominium in Japan
- What to ask before buying a vacant house in Japan
- Akiya banks in Japan: Links to vacant house databases by prefecture
- Where do foreigners want to buy homes in Tokyo? Here are the Top 5 most popular stations
- Buying a renovated traditional wooden house in Kyoto: Answers to FAQs about Kyoto Machiya
Please visit the Resources section to see all of our articles.
Lead image: iStock 1152233642
The seminar is free, but attendance is limited to 30 participants and previous seminars have filled up quickly. Please click on the registration link below to reserve a seat!
I feel blessed to have the opportunity to help with your purchase and sales of residential real estate here in Japan. As a buyer's agent, I would represent you while assisting and supporting you throughout the entire process. My mission is to be dedicated to your interests and to help you find the perfect property. I look forward to working with you!