Investing in Tokyo Residential Real Estate: For Beginners
A brand new series of investment seminars for foreigners interested in taking the first step in Japanese real estate investment. Doors open at 10:45AM. The seminar and private consultations will be held from 11AM to Noon.
- LINC Inc., Real Estate Japan
- 11:00 am
- 4F Higashi-Azabu IS Bldg. 1-8-1 Higashi-Azabu Minato-ku, Tokyo
Please note we are no longer accepting registrations for this seminar because we’ve reached maximum capacity. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We will be opening up registration soon for January seminar dates. In the meantime, you may be interested in the following seminars on related topics:
- How to Buy Your Dream Home in Japan (December 18, 2018 @ 7PM)
- How to Sell Property in Japan: Is Now the Time to Sell? (December 20, 2018 @7PM)
Real Estate Japan Inc. and LINC K.K. are pleased to present this brand new series of investment seminars for foreigners interested in taking the first step in Japanese real estate investment.
What exactly are the risks versus possible returns involved in investing in the residential real estate market in Tokyo? In this series, we will be presenting objective information about the market, purchase process, and more, in a clear and transparent way so you can decide for yourself.
We will be discussing the following topics and more:
- Getting mid-risk, mid-level returns by targeting properties with specific criteria that have proven to perform.
- Three big macro-economic and policy shifts that will cause the more properties to come online after 2020.
- Historic price data and price projections showing how residential property prices are on a declining trend and what to do about it.
- Upcoming changes to the earthquake-resistance building code and how this might affect your choice of property.
- As an owner, why you should use a guarantor company to manage tenant-related risks
- The importance of actually viewing a property (even when you can’t enter the property) and what to look for.
- Which banks lend to non-Japanese borrowers in Japan.
- LINC will be presenting a limited number of properties exclusively to seminar attendees.
- And much more
Private consultations are available by appointment
For a private consultation, please indicate in the form below a few dates and times when you would be available for a meeting following the seminar.
LINC is able to offer highly personalized consultation, including:
Property information from REINS (the Japanese version of the Multiple Listing Service) as well as additional information from local agents.
Consulting with banks to find out how much you can borrow.
Provide Income/Expenditure spreadsheets for properties you are interested in, including costs involved in finding tenants.
Who is this seminar meant for?
This seminar is designed for foreign residents of Japan who are new to Japanese real estate investment.
This is a unique opportunity to get objective information about investing in single-unit properties in the Tokyo metropolitan area. Seats are limited, so please register below!
Real Estate Japan Inc. staff will be providing English-Japanese interpretation for speakers and attendees.
The seminar will be held in the meeting rooms at Real Estate Japan Inc., which shares offices with GPlus Media Inc. We are located on the 4th floor of the IS Building in Higashi Azabu.
This seminar is brought to you by Real Estate Japan Inc. and LINK KK.
Yasuhiro integrates digital, social media, influencer, and content marketing with the sales in Real Estate, JOB, STUDY, Advertising, and Housing services at GPlusMedia as CSO. He hosts multiple webinars and Instagram Live in English and Japanese to bring transparent and easy-to-understand information for foreigners who are interested in buying, investing, and renting properties, looking for job opportunities, and studying Japanese in Japan as well as these Japanese companies that are looking for foreign employees and/or providing their services to foreigners.
Chief Executive Officer
After years of managerial experience at one of the world's leading homebuilders in Japan, he received an MBA while working overseas. He specializes in providing consultation services in the real estate industry by partnering with professionals such lawyers, accountants, architects, and designers, etc. to find optimal solutions for clients.
LINC Inc., Chief Operating Officer
Ten years of brokerage experience for both residential and investment properties at a leading real estate company in Japan. More than 1,000 people have attended his seminars in Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.