Job Seminar for Foreigners in Japan: IT Engineers – Marketing / Product Planning / Consultants
Part of our new series of seminars for foreigners looking for a job in Japan. In this installment, we will focus on jobs for IT engineers, marketing and product planning professionals, and consultants.
- Real Estate Japan Inc.
- 7:00 pm
- 4F Higashi-Azabu IS Bldg. 1-8-1 Higashi-Azabu Minato-ku, Tokyo
Real Estate Japan Inc. is pleased to present this brand new series of seminars for foreigners looking for a job in Japan.
In this installment, we will focus on jobs for IT engineers, marketing and product planning professionals, and consultants.
We will be discussing the following topics:
- Why more foreigners are wanted in Japan.
- Latest update on job opportunities for foreigners in Japan.
- How to find a company where you can use your skills, experiences, and talents in Japan.
- How to find foreigner-friendly companies.
- Career plans for IT engineers, marketing and product planning professionals, and consultants.
- What Japanese companies are looking for in foreign employees.
- How to customize your resume and CV for Japanese companies.
- How to do well in a Japanese interview.
- Introduce companies looking for foreigner employees.
Private consultations are available by appointment
Please indicate in the registration form whether you would like a consultation.
The seminar will be held in the meeting rooms at Real Estate Japan Inc., which shares offices with GPlus Media Inc. We are located on the 4th floor of the IS Building in Higashi Azabu.
This seminar is brought to you by Real Estate Japan Inc. in collaboration with LINC Inc.
Real Estate Japan Inc., General Manager Yasuhiro Kitagawa
Yasuhiro has been with Real Estate Japan Inc. for six years, the last four as General Manager. He studied and worked in the U.S. for over ten years before returning to Japan to work in the Japanese real estate industry. He is passionate about improving transparency and access to the Japanese real estate market for Japanese and foreigners alike. Yasuhiro is head of Real Estate Japan Inc.'s investment support services for foreigners.
LINC Inc., Chief Executive Officer Shinichi Kawamura
After years of managerial experience at one of the world's leading homebuilders in Japan, he received an MBA while working overseas. He specializes in providing consultation services in the real estate industry by partnering with professionals such lawyers, accountants, architects, and designers, etc. to find optimal solutions for clients.
LINC Inc., Chief Operating Officer Daishi Yasa
Ten years of brokerage experience for both residential and investment properties at a leading real estate company in Japan. More than 1,000 people have attended his seminars in Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.