Online Seminar: How to Buy a Home in Japan as a Foreigner And How to Get the Best Financing Terms
Online version of our popular series of seminars on how to buy your dream home (not investment property) in Japan. The seminar will be held live online from 5:00pm to 6:00pm on September 30th (JST).
- Real Estate Japan
- 5:00 pm
- Virtually hosted in Tokyo. Once you register, login from anywhere to attend!
Real Estate Japan is pleased to present the online version of our popular series of seminars on buying your dream home in Japan.
In this seminar, we will cover the basics of buying a home, including:
- Real estate market trends
- Interest rates
- Financing options based on your visa status
- Government subsidies to help you with a home purchase
- Tax benefits and tax deductions
- How to negotiate the purchase price
This seminar is designed for foreign residents of Japan, but our partner EM Labo Co. Ltd. is also able to provide assistance to overseas residents who are interested in buying a home in Japan.
Private consultations are available by appointment
For a private consultation, please indicate that you would like to request an appointment on the registration form. A consultant from EM Labo Co. Ltd. will contact you.
Our partner, EM Labo Co. Ltd. is able to offer personalized consultation, including the following.
Property information from REINS (the Japanese version of the Multiple Listing Service) as well as additional information from local agents.
Consulting with banks to find out how much you can borrow.
Provide Income/Expenditure spreadsheets for properties you are interested in, including costs involved in finding tenants.
- EM Labo’s agents can help foreigners find a home in the following areas: Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Osaka, Kyoto, Hyogo, and Nara
The seminar is free, but attendance is limited to 30 participants and previous seminars have filled up quickly.
Yasuhiro has been with Real Estate Japan for six years. He studied and worked in the U.S. for over ten years before returning to Japan to work in the Japanese real estate industry. He is passionate about improving transparency and access to the Japanese real estate market for Japanese and foreigners alike. Yasuhiro is head of Real Estate Japan's investment support services for foreigners.
EM Labo Co. Ltd.
I have five years of brokerage experience in both residential and investment properties in Japan. I have personally experienced moving between Melbourne, Canberra, New York and Tokyo a total of 23 times. My focus and passion is to help others find their happiness through real estate. My experience in losing the house that I grew up in through bankruptcy motivates me to help my clients find a sense of security and to make sure that they are financially prepared to own properties. The services we provide include our professional network that include but are not limited to administrative support, accounting and legal advisories to help our customers make the right decisions.
Host Real Estate Japan
1. To register for this seminar click on the link below.
2. You will be taken to the registration form on GoToWebinar, our seminar platform partner site.
3. After you complete online registration, you will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar.
4. Click on the link in the registration email to join the seminar on the date and time of the event.
5. If it is the first time you will be joining us on GoToWebinar, you will be asked to install the GoToWebinar software on your device. Installation takes about five minutes.
6. Please note that the number of attendees is limited to 30 people. Once the registration limit has been reached, we aren’t able to add attendees to the list. We thank you for your understanding on this.