- Premium Value Bank
- 7:00 pm
- Palacio Tower 4F. 3-6-7, Kita-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0061
Premium Value Bank is pleased to announce their upcoming real estate investment seminar that will focus on tax issues in Japanese real estate investment.
Whether you are just starting to consider investing in Japanese real estate or are an experienced investor, we invite you to attend this seminar which will cover essential knowledge for maximizing your returns and protecting your investment.
In this seminar we will cover:
- How income tax is levied (different types of taxpayers)
- Basics of rental income calculation
- Taxes on capital gain
- Relief from double taxation (tax treaties and foreign tax credits)
- Related issues, including offshore property records and departure taxes
- Other taxes, including taxation of gifts and inheritance
*Due to certain financing requirements, this seminar is limited to investors with an annual income of ¥7,000,000 or greater. We appreciate your understanding.
Doors open at 6:30PM. The seminar will start at 7PM. We will do a Q&A at 8PM and private consultations with PVB staff will start at 8:15PM.
Tokyo Zeikei Group, Global Division Manager Daisuke Kai
In charge of declaration for foreign capital company and foreigners
Host Premium Value Bank
Premium Value Bank is a Japanese real estate company that specializes in whole building apartment sales all over Japan.
The company has a strong background in property management and takes pride in its ability to provide smooth, stress-free investments for foreigners looking to include Japanese properties as part of their investment portfolio.