Tips from Plaza Homes for renting a home in Japan – Part 2
Learn how to rent an apartment in Japan and the main issues foreigners face when looking for housing in Japan. The seminar will be held live online from 6:00PM to 7:30PM on Tuesday, January 31 (Japan Standard Time).
- GaijinPot / Real Estate Japan (GPlusMedia)
- 6:00 pm
- This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
GaijinPot and Real Estate Japan are pleased to present our webinar on how to find an apartment in Japan as a foreigner. Whether you’re currently living in Japan or overseas, if you want to learn about the housing market and how to rent an apartment in Japan, this seminar is designed for you!
In this seminar, we will discuss the following:
- Is there any difference between Japanese and American apartment layout terms?
- What is the difference between an Ordinary leasing contract and a Fixed-term leasing contract?
- Are utilities included in rent or setting up utilities is necessary?
- What are the restoration and general cleaning fees when moving out?
Licensed Real Estate Agent, Chief
Kazuhiro used to live in the U.S. for his graduate studies and really enjoyed life over there by renting a big house with his friends. On the other hand, after coming back from the U.S., he felt that the quality of living in Japan was not so attractive, especially in the rental housing market. As he was interested in the business field of directly communicating with customers/clients, he pursued his career mainly in the Real Estate business and joined Plaza Homes in 2016. Kazuhiro has been working with rental units for many expats at Plaza Homes with a motto to provide service from the client’s point of view.
Yasuhiro is in charge of business development within GPlusMedia and integrates GPlusMedia with Gakken Group to build up synergy and new services/products across different channels to make it global.