Webinar: How to Apply for Permanent Residency and Long-Term Visas in Japan
The next installment of Real Estate Japan's online seminars for foreigners who want to learn about the benefits of getting permanent residency (PR) or a long-term visa in Japan.
- Real Estate Japan
- 6:00 pm
- This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
Real Estate Japan is pleased to present the next installment of our online seminars for foreigners who are interested in learning about the benefits of getting permanent residency (PR) or a long-term visa in Japan, including the Highly-Skilled Professional and Investor/Business Manager visas.
We will be discussing the following topics:
- The requirements and process for applying for Permanent Residency.
- Explanation of permanent residency application support services.
- How mortgage loan underwriting is different for foreign residents with a working visa versus permanent-residency status.
- How and why you will get much better financing terms if you apply for a property loan with permanent-residency-status.
- We will also be discussing the requirements and process for applying for the Highly-Skilled Professional and Investor/Business Manager visas.
Free, private consultations are available by appointment
For a private consultation, please check the box in the form below. Our partner, ACROSEED Co. Ltd., will contact you to set up an appointment.
ACROSEED Co. Ltd. are immigration law experts who provide professional support services for foreigners living in Japan.
They provide free, no obligation evaluation of your eligibility for Permanent Residency or the Highly-Skilled Professional and Investor/Business Manager visas.
ACROSEED Co. Ltd., established in 1991, are licensed administrative scriveners, labor and social security attorneys, and tax accountants who provide professional services for resident foreigners in Japan. For corporate clients, they provide assistance with visa processing for foreign employees, insurance procedures and payroll services in English, and consultation for employing foreigners. For individual clients, they provide assistance with international marriages, applications for permanent residency, and support services for business establishment.
This seminar is brought to you by Real Estate Japan in partnership with ACROSEED Co. Ltd.
Real Estate Japan regularly publishes articles on every aspect of renting, buying, and investing in property in Japan, as well as practical information and advice for living (and thriving!) here.
Here are a few of our most popular articles related to getting a visa in Japan:
- What it’s like to renew your visa at the immigration office in Chiba
- Highly-Skilled Foreign Professional Visa for Japan: How and why to apply
- Japan to tighten foreign student visa screening as of April to cut down on overstayers: List of countries
- Renew your residency visa online: Japan’s Ministry of Justice to implement 24-hour only visa renewal
- How I switched from a student visa to a designated activities visa: And found a job in Japan
Find your home in Japan!
All the agents listing properties on Real Estate Japan are able to assist clients in English and Japanese; some of our partner agents are also able to speak Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
If you are looking to rent or buy property in Japan, you may want to look through properties currently available on Real Estate Japan to see if there are any of interest. If so, you can inquire directly to the agent handling the listing by filling out the inquiry form on the property detail page. Please click the links below to see current listings:
Yasuhiro has been with Real Estate Japan for six years. He studied and worked in the U.S. for over ten years before returning to Japan to work in the Japanese real estate industry. He is passionate about improving transparency and access to the Japanese real estate market for Japanese and foreigners alike. Yasuhiro is head of Real Estate Japan's investment support services for foreigners.
I have been learning kendo since I was a child, which taught me Japanese harmony. I still cherish it a lot. When I studied English in the Philippines and had a chance to experience that culture, I thought that I would like to become a person who could help connect Japan with the world. This is why I decided to take this job at Acroseed: to become a bridge between Japan and other countries. I will do my best to support your needs. Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding your visa!
Host Real Estate Japan
1. To register for this seminar click on the link below.
2. You will be taken to the registration form on GoToWebinar, our seminar platform partner site.
3. After you complete online registration, you will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar.
4. Click on the link in the registration email to join the seminar on the date and time of the event.
5. If it is the first time you will be joining us on GoToWebinar, you will be asked to install the GoToWebinar software on your device. Installation takes about five minutes.
6. Please note that the number of attendees is limited to 50 people. Once the registration limit has been reached, we aren’t able to add attendees to the list. We thank you for your understanding on this.