Webinar: How to Buy a Home in Japan as a Foreigner And How to Get the Best Financing Terms
Online version of our popular series of seminars on how to buy your dream home (not investment property) in Japan. The seminar will be held live online from 6:30PM to 7:30PM on November 17th (JST).
- Real Estate Japan
- 6:30 pm
- This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
Real Estate Japan is pleased to present the online version of our popular series of seminars on buying your dream home in Japan.
For this session, we’re honored to be partnering for the first time with RE/MAX Amistad IREA K.K., a bilingual real estate brokerage based in Minato Ward, Tokyo.
In this seminar, we will cover the basics of buying a home, including:
- Real estate market trends
- Interest rates
- Financing options based on your visa status
- Government subsidies to help you with a home purchase
- Tax benefits and tax deductions
- How to negotiate the purchase price
This seminar is designed for foreign residents of Japan, but our partner RE/MAX Amistad IREA K.K. is also able to provide assistance to overseas residents who are interested in buying a home in Japan. They specialize in properties in Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, and Chiba, among other areas.
Q&A session will be held at the end of the online seminar
Make sure to take notes of questions you have during the seminar, as we will hold a Q&A session at the end. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions about the home buying process and get first-hand expert advice!
Private consultations are available by appointment
For a private consultation, please indicate that you would like to request an appointment on the registration form. A consultant from RE/MAX Amistad IREA K.K. will contact you.
They are able to offer personalized consultation, including the following.
Property information from REINS (the Japanese version of the Multiple Listing Service) as well as additional information from local agents.
Consulting with banks to find out how much you can borrow.
Provide Income/Expenditure spreadsheets for properties you are interested in, including costs involved in finding tenants.
The seminar is free, but attendance is limited to 30 participants and previous seminars have filled up quickly.
Yasuhiro has been with Real Estate Japan for six years. He studied and worked in the U.S. for over ten years before returning to Japan to work in the Japanese real estate industry. He is passionate about improving transparency and access to the Japanese real estate market for Japanese and foreigners alike. Yasuhiro is head of Real Estate Japan's investment support services for foreigners.
Prior to working in real estate, Aki led a Japanese tour group on a tour around the world and learned hands-on about the hospitality industry. She has continuously demonstrated outstanding customer service with a positive attitude that has led to a great real estate experience for those she represents. Her real estate career started in 2007, working as an agent at a large firm in New York City. She then returned to Tokyo, her hometown. Since she joined the US-based, worldwide franchise, RE/MAX, she has focused on providing fair transactions for foreigners and spends everyday helping them sell, buy, lease and rent property in the greater Tokyo area.
Real Estate Japan
1. To register for this seminar click on the link below.
2. You will be taken to the registration form on GoToWebinar, our seminar platform partner site.
3. After you complete online registration, you will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar.
4. Click on the link in the registration email to join the seminar on the date and time of the event.
5. If it is the first time you will be joining us on GoToWebinar, you will be asked to install the GoToWebinar software on your device. Installation takes about five minutes.
6. Please note that the number of attendees is limited to 30 people. Once the registration limit has been reached, we aren’t able to add attendees to the list. We thank you for your understanding on thi