Online version of our popular series of seminars on how to buy your dream home (not investment property) in Osaka. The seminar will be held live online from 6:30PM to 7:30PM on January 26th (JST).
- Real Estate Japan
- 6:30 pm
- This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
Real Estate Japan is pleased to present the online version of our popular series of seminars on buying your dream home in Japan.
This session will focus specifically on how to buy a home in Osaka as a foreigner. This will be a co-presentation by GPlusMedia (the parent company of Real Estate Japan) and Kurofune.
We will be covering the following topics:
- Presented by GPlusMedia
- Japanese real estate market trends
- Interest rates
- Financing options based on visa status
- Tax benefits and deductions
- Buying vs renting
- How to purchase real estate in Japan
- Presented by Kurofune
- Osaka real estate market and trends
- What makes Osaka so special
- Case study
This seminar is designed for foreign residents of Japan, but our partner Kurofune is also able to provide assistance to overseas residents who are interested in buying a home in Japan.
Q&A session will be held at the end of the online seminar
Bring your questions and take notes, as we’ll be holding a Q&A session at the end!
Free, online consultations are available by appointment
For a private consultation, please indicate that you would like to request an appointment on the registration form. A consultant from Kurofune will contact you.
Our partner, Kurofune is able to offer personalized consultation, including the following.
Property information from REINS (the Japanese version of the Multiple Listing Service) as well as additional information from local agents.
Consulting with banks to find out how much you can borrow.
Provide Income/Expenditure spreadsheets for properties you are interested in, including costs involved in finding tenants.
Properties currently for sale
All the agents listing properties on Real Estate Japan are able to assist clients in English and Japanese; some of our partner agents are also able to communicate in Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
Before attending the seminar, you may want to look through properties currently available on Real Estate Japan to see if there are any of interest. If so, you can inquire directly to the agent handling the listing by filling out the inquiry form on the property detail page. Please click the links below to see current listings:
We list a wide range of properties for sale through Japan, from traditional-style homes to recently built single-family houses and modern apartments. Please click here to see current listings in Osaka, specifically. To get more information on any of the listings and to arrange a room view, please contact the agent by filling out the inquiry form on the property detail page.
Real Estate Japan regularly publishes articles on buying, selling, and investing in property in Japan, covering a wide of topics from data and market reports to macroeconomic trends and featured properties from around the country.
Here are a few of our most popular articles on home buying:
- Guide to buying a home in Japan
- Average price of an apartment in Japan in 2020 — Ranked by Prefecture
- Questions to ask when buying a condominium in Japan
- What to ask before buying a vacant house in Japan
- Where do foreigners want to buy homes in Tokyo? Here are the Top 5 most popular stations
- What is the average price of a house in Osaka?
- Buying a renovated traditional wooden house in Kyoto: Answers to FAQs about Kyoto Machiya
Please visit the Resources section to see all of our articles.
The seminar is free, but attendance is limited to 30 participants and previous seminars have filled up quickly. Please click on the registration link below to reserve a seat!
Yasuhiro has been with Real Estate Japan for six years. He studied and worked in the U.S. for over ten years before returning to Japan to work in the Japanese real estate industry. He is passionate about improving transparency and access to the Japanese real estate market for Japanese and foreigners alike. Yasuhiro is head of Real Estate Japan's investment support services for foreigners.
Real Estate Japan
1. To register for this seminar click on the link below.
Register for this event on GoToWebinar
2. You will be taken to the registration form on GoToWebinar, our seminar platform partner site.
3. After you complete online registration, you will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar.
4. Click on the link in the registration email to join the seminar on the date and time of the event.
5. If it is the first time you will be joining us on GoToWebinar, you will be asked to install the GoToWebinar software on your device. Installation takes about five minutes.
6. Please note that the number of attendees is limited to 30 people. Once the registration limit has been reached, we aren’t able to add attendees to the list. We thank you for your understanding on this.