Webinar: How to Invest in Japanese Real Estate — For Beginning to Advanced InvestorsRegister Today!
Online version of our popular seminars for foreigners who are interested in getting started in real estate investment in Japan. The seminar will be held online from 11AM to 12PM on Sat, January 30th, 2021 (JST).
- Real Estate Japan
- 11:00 am
- This seminar will be held online and virtually hosted in Tokyo
Real Estate Japan Inc. is pleased to present the online version of our popular series of seminars for foreigners who are interested in learning about investing in Japanese real estate.
This seminar is designed for beginning investors, but we will also be covering topics relevant to more advanced investors, including: the process of buying a property in Japan, financing options, Japan’s ultra-low interest rate environment, and how to find a target property.
This will be a co-presentation by GPlusMedia (the parent company of Real Estate Japan) and Century 21 Nisshin.
We will be covering the following topics:
- Presented by GPlusMedia
- Real estate market trend in Japan
- Housing loan vs. investment loan
- Which banks to offer financing options to foreigners
- What to consider if you plan to buy an investment property in Japan
- How to purchase
- Presented by Century 21 Nisshin
- Differentiating target tenants for various types of properties and rental considerations for each
- Awareness of area market pricing (purchase to rental pricing ratios) and impact on ROI
- Purchasing new property vs. purchasing pre-owned property vs. purchasing land and constructing from scratch — what are some advantages/disadvantages to each?
- Additional points to consider for combination of investment & self-use properties (multi-unit buildings)
- Overview of basic running costs associated with rental property investment
Q&A session will be held at the end of the online seminar
Bring your questions and take notes, as we’ll be holding a Q&A session at the end!
Free, online consultations are available by appointment
Our partner is able to provide highly personalized consultations based on your unique situation. For a private consultation, please indicate that you would like to request an appointment on the registration form. A consultant from Century 21 Nisshin will contact you.
Real Estate Japan regularly publishes articles on buying, selling, and investing in property in Japan, covering a wide of topics from data and market reports to macroeconomic trends and featured properties from around the country.
Here are a few of our most popular articles on home buying:
- Guide to buying a home in Japan
- Average price of an apartment in Japan in 2020 — Ranked by Prefecture
- Questions to ask when buying a condominium in Japan
- What to ask before buying a vacant house in Japan
- Where do foreigners want to buy homes in Tokyo? Here are the Top 5 most popular stations
Please visit the Resources section to see all of our articles.
Yasuhiro has been with Real Estate Japan for six years. He studied and worked in the U.S. for over ten years before returning to Japan to work in the Japanese real estate industry. He is passionate about improving transparency and access to the Japanese real estate market for Japanese and foreigners alike. Yasuhiro is head of Real Estate Japan's investment support services for foreigners.
Century21 Nisshin, Overseas Division
She was born and raised in the United States and began studying Japanese from a young age. She worked in freelance event marketing and interpreting for several years before relocating to Japan in 2016. Since arriving in Tokyo in 2017, she has been active in the foreigner-specialized real estate niche, working with a wide range of both individual and corporate clients.
Real Estate Japan
1. To register for this seminar click on the link below.
2. You will be taken to the registration form on GoToWebinar, our seminar platform partner site.
3. After you complete online registration, you will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar.
4. Click on the link in the registration email to join the seminar on the date and time of the event.
5. If it is the first time you will be joining us on GoToWebinar, you will be asked to install the GoToWebinar software on your device. Installation takes about five minutes.
6. Please note that the number of attendees is limited to 30 people. Once the registration limit has been reached, we aren’t able to add attendees to the list. We thank you for your understanding on this.